Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Name the fish

My two fish are still alive!

As they won't end up on my plate one day I don't mind them having names. It has always been my mom's privilege to name my pets. Seeing that it's no longer an option I'll have to make another plan.

I don't know what gender they are so I was thinking of some gender-less name.  They are also pioneer fish, the first of a new eco system.

I was thinking of something like Alpha Centauri A and Alpha Centauri B, or Alpha Centauri collectively. This comes from Alpha Centauri, a binary star 'close' to us.

Feel free to recommend a more suitable name.

I also dropped in a couple of seeds today - garlic chives, parsley and also a couple of mixed baby cabbages. Only time will tell where the seeds have floated to, and if they actually germinate.

PS.  My Mom would have been 90 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment